[an error occurred while processing this directive]
The Best Battery for the MBA
now has a Magsafe 2 version!
MFC10711-External Battery for MacBook Air as of May 2012
- Simultaneously charges the internal batteries of your Apple MacBok Air while powering.
- Will charge and power USB devices simultaneously ~ 5.1 vdc @ 2.0 amps
- Has a USB Port to charge/power all iPad, iPhones, iPods and most if not all USB devices.
- Uses an Apple OEM Magsafe 2 to recharge the unit.
This unit uses the modified OEM Apple MagSafe 2 Power Adapter to charge and power the Quickertek external battery for Apple MacBook Air and the Apple MacBook Air.
- Dimensions: 6 1/8" x 8.25" x 7/8"
- Weight: 2.2 lbs
- Case: anodized machined aluminum
- 6 LED fuel gauge push switch activated (Battery life varies upon use and configuration)
- Complete Quickertek External Battery Unit
- OEM Apple MagSafe 2 Power Adapter (modified)
- Instruction manual
How can I tell if I have a MagSafe1 or MagSafe 2 connector?
- All MacBook Air models manufactured since May 2012 using the MagSafe 2 Connector system.
- Can be used along with our 10 Watt, 27 Watt and 55 Watt solar panels too.
7777 E. Osie Street Suite 304a. Wichita, Kansas 67207
316.691.1585 866.691.1585 Webmaster email@example.com